Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about server equipment

• 28-08-2010 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hey guys my mother has just moved her office and has asked me to sell the stuff below for her. Now this is not a for sale thread but a where is the best place to sell this stuff. I know that she paid thousands for this kit and I've never seen it used, she says it was never used and set up in a corner in the office. It was bought in 2008 and has just sat there. Any info would be a great help

Half-Height Server Cabinet (43"x24"x39.69") -

Backup Tape Drive - HP StorageWorks Ultrium 448 LTO-2 -

SonicWALL PRO 2040 security applicance

SonicWALL TZ190 with 3G Wireless

Barracuda Anti-spam device

HP Proliant DL380 G5 -
    1 x Xeon E5405 (2000/1333-2-6MB) Quad Core Processor
    2GB RAM
    2 x 72GB Hot Plug SAS HDs (OS Mirror)
    3 x 146GB Hot Plug SAS HDs
    MS Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium with Client access licenses (5 additional users)
    Symantec Backup Exec 12D IN for MS SMB

HP Proliant DL360 G5 -
    2 x Xeon E5405 (2000/1333-2-6MB) Quad Core Processors
    2 x 4GB RAM
    3 x 146GB Hot Plug SAS HDs
    2 x 72 GB SAS HDs
    MS Windows 2003 Server Standard 64bit with an additional 5 Server CALs

HP APC Smart-UPS RM 2200VA USB & Serial

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

It'd probably all go if you put each item individually on eBay - it depends on what your expectations (if any) are. There's some nice stuff there. Make sure you have all the licenses etc. if possible for the various OS's & software and the Sonicwalls.

Advertisement