Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgraceful Copper Faced Jacks Video

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

What would you know about politics buddy?

;)

What's the matter FB, your self-righteous arrogant prick buddies not on yet to back you up so you have to come here to start s**t? Seriously mate, f**k off.

Edit: Sorry mod, just saw your post. My statement still stands though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

So so funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

demonspawn wrote: »
    Oh ****, here we go. It's the right-wing fascist Nazis from the politics forum. EVERYONE COVER YOUR EYES AND SING A HAPPY SONG!!!

Jesus calm down, didnt realise if you posted on one part of boards you couldnt post on another :rolleyes:
    And all this because someone pointed out what a shower of c**ts your beloved shell to sea group are :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Trolling stops now or I will ban ye all.
    Robots don't say 'ye'...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

TPD wrote: »

Irish robots would....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Nodin wrote: »
    Irish robots would....

And that's what makes it funny. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

demonspawn wrote: »
    What's the matter FB, your self-righteous arrogant prick buddies not on yet to back you up so you have to come here to start s**t? Seriously mate, f**k off.

Edit: Sorry mod, just saw your post. My statement still stands though.

That's a pity. You leave me with no choice.

Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Miss Ogyne

To be honest the trolling that this thread started between a few members is a lot funnier than the actual tread's first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭juma

mrmanire wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMX84Cl2lE8

I just had this sent to me on facebook. I'm thinking our country has gone to bits. Awful social degradation altogether.

Dublin Forum
    >

Jesus calm down, didnt realise if you posted on one part of boards you couldnt post on another :rolleyes:
    And all this because someone pointed out what a shower of c**ts your beloved shell to sea group are :confused:

Banned

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I'm going to bed.

So, we all done here?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement