Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Cross

Options
  • 28-08-2010 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Heeey guys,

I'm starting in UCC in a few weeks and was a member of the IRC in Limerick for a bit but gave it up due to unforseen events, I was wondering where the nearest branch to UCC would be and what the hours, courses and members are like etc...? My course hours will be tough enough but hoping to get back into it as first aid will surely come in handy in college :p So any info greatly appreciated!

Thanks in adavnce!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

There is only one branch in the city, contact details at www.corkredcross.ie. They are very active.
    Limerick is an excellent branch, lovely people in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

You could also try the St John Ambulance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Thanks a million :) I emailed the IRC in Cork and they got back to me so I'll give em a shout in a few days :)

Is Johns Ambulance better? I tried the join the Limerick branch about a yera ago before I went into 6th year but they never got back to me so I dunno :confused:

Thanks for the help tho :D Much appreciated :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

I couldn't say which is better tbh but I never see Red Cross at anything and always see St John at Muntser matches and other public events

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

That would help cos I'll be living in Vic Lodge which is in front of Musgrave Park :D Thanks :D and the matches? Pure delighted now if I get free entry :D Having said that I'm from Limerick so it wouldnt make much a diff :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

Order of Malta is the where to go :p

Advertisement