Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinking Games

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Jeff Stelling's Super Special Soccer Saturday Drinking Game is pretty hardcore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Fuzzy duck!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Cant beat Kings really - play beer pong or just do a power hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Roxanne
    I never.

Used to play loads, but can never remember the rules!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

Fuzzy duck!!!!

Whats that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

21 and roxanne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

amacachi wrote: »
    Jeff Stelling's Super Special Soccer Saturday Drinking Game is pretty hardcore.

Is that where you take a drink each time you hear Paul Merson say "I mean"? You'd be locked by 12:30pm!!!!! :D

MiciG91 wrote: »
    Whats that

Apparently this is it:
    "In turn, players alternately utter the phrases "fuzzy duck" and "ducky fuzz". A player may also opt to say, "does he?", in which case play resumes in the opposite direction. If a player says the wrong thing, plays out of turn, says the wrong thing, or breaks the rhythm of the game, he must drink an agreed-upon measure of an alcoholic beverage. This increases the chance of further mistakes."

Seems different sober.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Everyone gets naked and splits into two teams, men vs women if you have a good split in numbers.

One team Pour Tequila in the other team's belly buttons, circles of Salt around their nipples and a slices of Limes in their mouths.

Then you race to see which team can all suck, lick, bite and kiss the fastest.

Then everyone shags each other.

Good game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Is that where you take a drink each time you hear Paul Merson say "I mean"? You'd be locked by 12:30pm!!!!! :D

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229158381

Try it some time, rules can be added as one sees fit but none removed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I play the Boards.ie Drinking Game drinking game. Every time someone posts a sarcastic response to a genuine question we all take a shot.

See everyone in a couple hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Once a Buffalo Always a Buffalo!

Now playing: The Hives - No Pun Intended via FoxyTunes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Power hour is a good laugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Centurion: You get 2 shot glasses each. One shot glass is filled with a shot of your drink. Whether it be stout, larger, cider etc etc.

You can do it in turns or do it in a time limit. Time limit is the best.

Mine is you must do one shot every 30 seconds. On your 10th shot it has to be a spirit/liquor/absinthe. To keep it fair the special shot has to be agreed on before the game. My favourites are blue after shock or sambucca.

The aim is to see if you can get to the 100 mark.

So it goes like this.

Normal drink every 30 seconds 9 times then your tenth one has to be something stronger. Some groups agree on taking 10 min breaks between sessions of ten but these are pussies IMO.

If you puke, you're out of the game.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Game we invented called "Scoops".

Everyone sits in a circle and gets one card.

Lowest card drinks for the amount of seconds on the card. E.g, if the lowest card is three the person drinks for three seconds.

If there is more than one lowest card the sum of the lowest cards is the drinking time. E.g, if two three are the lowest, they drink for 6, three threes drinks 9 etc.

Anyone who gets a royal drinks the same as the people on the lowest card drinks.

Anyone who gets an ace drinks double what the lowest people drink. This gets fun when the two lowest cards are 7 or something, and the ace has to drink for 28 seconds.

Scoops is best played at a high pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Drinking games are ****e, especially the likes of "kings" where you have to take a "drink" which is not a pre-determined amount which leads to killjoys making one glass of vodka+coke=50 "drinks" :rolleyes:. Then when the 4th king drink needs to be drunk these killjoys will just sip it over an hour, treating it like a pint instead of downing it at once like you're supposed to :mad:.

This prompted me to invent my own no-nonsense drinking game. It's called "down the naggin". The rules are simple;

Everyone gets a naggins-worth of an alcoholic beverage. It can be whatever drink they like and it can be mixed down however much they like. Everyone has 15 minutes to down their "naggin". The first person to finish gets a prize. At 10 minutes a warning must be given. Anyone not finished after 15 minutes must carry out a pre-determined forfeit (which can be whatever you like...but it needs to be degrading).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Hamiltonion

Withnail and I game, put on the movie, when Richard E. Grant (Withnail) drinks, you drink (and I mean match him measure for measure, pint for pint)

Never seen anyone last past the hour mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

'Fcuk You'

Uses two decks of cards. One is laid out in a pyramid setup. The other is spread amongst the players.

The game goes around the table, and starts at the bottom level of the pyramid. The first card is turned face up, and whoever's turn it was to flip the card, chooses another player to 'fcuk'. If any player has the same card as the one turned over, they can choose another person to 'fcuk'. Each subsequent 'fcuking' increases the drinking time by the 'level' of the pyramid that card is on. The person who is 'fcuked' can start drinking immediately to stop any further cards being put down and increasing their drinking time.

Can get pretty savage. Saw a guy get fcuked for two lines of the pyramid, probably drinking 4 minutes straight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

someone post words instead of facebook links please - for the non gheys.

Advertisement