Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celestion Ditton 22

Options
  • 28-08-2010 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

I have a pair of these running off a NAD C370 and one of the tweeters is broken. I've switched the tweeters over and its the tweeter alright what should I do?

Also is what I have a good setup. Comments welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mathiasb

heffo500 wrote: »
    I have a pair of these running off a NAD C370 and one of the tweeters is broken. I've switched the tweeters over and its the tweeter alright what should I do?

Also is what I have a good setup. Comments welcome.

You've only one choice, really. Email info@celestionamerica.com and ask for spart parts. If they don't have any, look around for another pair of speakers and steal the tweeter from them.

If you know what crossover is used and the specifications of the tweeter (by emailing the company perhaps) you could probably find another tweeter that fits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Max4beats

I have a pair of these Celestions that i really need to get rid of as they're taking up space in my studio, both in v.good condition all 3 of the drivers are perfect! Can connect them to an amp and show you if you like! You can have the 2 for €60 if you want?

Email me @ maxmensenkampff@yahoo.com if you're interested or wanna make me an offer :)

Advertisement