Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Orientation NUIM

Options
  • 28-08-2010 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭

Has ayone received any info about it?
    I thought I got a letter, but I've either lost it or I was dreaming.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭BroFlo

girlonfire wrote: »
    Has ayone received any info about it?
    I thought I got a letter, but I've either lost it or I was dreaming.

Yes got a few letter a couple of weeks back it was mostly about the Return to Learning Seminars for mature students which is from the 30th August to 2nd September in the uni. I cant go.

There was also a map of uni, a letter of acceptance (may be needed for grants, btea etc), orientation is on the 11th and 12th (meet our mentor on 11th at 10.30am in arts millennium building) and there is a social evening for maturies on the 23rd September. If you need any more info let me know I have all the letters.

Have you got your registration pack in the post yet? Im still waiting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20 rik1234

No I didnt get it either , expecting it next week tbh.

The new student guide orientation and reg program (page 5) on nuim.ie says we all have to go 6th and 7th sept for the mature orientation aswell as the following week starting 13th for group orientation with all first years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 krazykatz

Hi all. Received info on mature orientation today. It's on Mon 6th Sept at 10.00am, The Foyer, John Hume Building and there is a second day at the same time on the 7th Sept.

So excited!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭girlonfire

^^ Thanks. Got the letter this morning.
    Really excited too :)

Advertisement