Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollister SoCal stockists in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-08-2010 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy Hollister SoCal Cologne in Dublin? Tried loads of stores without success.I know they have a shop in Belfast but Traveling up to the wee north for one item isn't for me.Appreciate any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

No official stockist, though I did see a VERY DODGY looking guy holding a sign on Henry Street during the week pointing to a store on Moore Street which (according to the sign) sold Abercrombie & Fitch and Holister. Beware though, these could be fake........

I'd assume they are either fake or last season/season before last....

If they are real, I'd imagine they were probably picked up for half nothing in an outlet in the US and are being sold here for full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭todolist

Thanks Butter.Looks like a trip to Belfast so!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

With the new road, it's an hour and a half from Dublin - I've spent longer than that getting home from town somedays! Enjoy!

Advertisement