Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

holidays

Options
  • 28-08-2010 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

i am coming over to cavan in the spring .wheres the best places to visit .i will have my 14yrs old grndson with me ....thank you
    joe:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭loveroflight

Hi joecarolan123@g

Try hiring a boat on the Erne or the Ballyconnell canal for a couple of days.

Pity you can't come in Aug since the fleadh will be on again in Cavan Town. Worthing seeing, especially the sean-nos dancing

Enjoy your visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 joecarolan123@g

thank you loveroflight
    the fleadh would have been great to see .but my cousen from shercock was visiting me over here at the same time .the boat sounds a good idea
    thank you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

what are you into?? because theres loads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 joecarolan123@g

thanx cavan shooter
    i like to visit meusems.i have been to ballyjamesduff (thats great) also the railways ..old buildings .anything of the beaten track .& of course good pubs .:)

Advertisement