Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying fees online

Options
  • 28-08-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Ah small query but one I´m concerned about. :rolleyes:
    Went to pay my fees there online yesterday and got through to the payment page where I filled in my details. I know there is enough money in my account, so when I got a "This transaction has failed. You have not made a payment", I was surprised.

Went back, did it again but this time the page said "You cannot make another payment. A transaction had been made".

Now I don´t know where I stand. I´m in Madrid at the moment working and I´m not home till Saturday. The fees have to be paid by Friday and I can´t get online banking to check my account to see if there has been a withdrawal.

Help would be appreciated! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

I was over three weeks late paying my fees last year, totally forgot about them. There was no issue at all, didn't get any hassle, and just paid as normal when I remembered!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

if you pay by laser there is a 1500 limit and you then have to do another transaction for the remaining 72, thats what happened me last year!

Advertisement