Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 text problem

Options
  • 28-08-2010 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

texts not sending for me since about 9 pm.
    anyone else??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭john hanrahan

rang o2 earlier they know about , it should b sorted by tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

tomorrow? what a joke of a network :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Was just about to post a thread about it. It's the same with my phone :mad: very annoying!

of all f*cking nights, a saturday night :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Unable to send texts or other ppl getting the message about 6 times even though senders phone says failed. That what everyone else is getting?

• Advertisement

my single texts are getting through after a few seconds delay, any "long" text is failing

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I'm in the North-West, is this affecting certain area's of Ireland or all of Ireland? Single texts usually send after a few tries, chain texts tend to not send at all.

all ireland i think, im in the north east anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Unable to send texts or other ppl getting the message about 6 times even though senders phone says failed. That what everyone else is getting?
    Yep same problem here and exactly the same as that

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Waterford - some not sending at all but receiving peoples texts several times.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Turn the phone off an on and see if that does it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Switch on switch off won't do it, gone here in Dublin as well

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have sent and received texts on payg and bill o2 in the last few hours all sent first time. Latest text about 5 minutes ago. They are failing to send for her though the past few hours so its a weird one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

try a resend after the switchon, if that does not work then check online to see if the messages are shown as sent. Check online again in 2 or 3 days to see if you are being quadruple billed for one text and if so contact their complaints email ( not 'customer service') to get the credit back

That's

customer.first@o2.com

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Elliejo

Just sent a text from one o2 to another and it went and was received ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's a pre pay that's having the trouble here.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Elliejo

I sent the text from a pre-pay to a bill phone. And I've just sent from bill phone to pre-pay and that also went and was received.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

Unable to send texts or other ppl getting the message about 6 times even though senders phone says failed. That what everyone else is getting?[/QUOTE]

Happened me - was sending a group text (soccer team) 28 contacts - I always get a copy sent to the phone it came to my phone 6 times :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 smck14

Anyone else still having problems ?
    I have no signal at all no with about an hour nothing on there forum about it though

Advertisement