Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAS Scheme , looking for house

Options
  • 28-08-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,

Ok so myself and the woman decided that we want to go for a long term lease in new house coz the one we are in isnt the best, we wanna do the RAS scheme with the council. Its basically a 5 year let, where your (owner) rent gets paid a month in advance and seems to be pretty good for anybody who has a property that is lying idle at the moment.

The maximum rent payable per week is €115, so i decided to pop my head in here first to see if anybody on this forum has or knows somebody with such a property available? We are in the buncrana region so would like to say close enough to it.

Anybody has any input on it can send me a pm if ye want. Would rather give a fellow boardsie the rent rather than somebody else.

Advertisement