Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramedic Training N.Ireland (NIAS)

Options
  • 28-08-2010 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi to all,
    Just on to get some advice and help and thought this would be a good source of info.
    I wondering if anyone could point me the right direction for getting a D1 license for the Paramedic Training? Also is there any courses which I could attend to help me before the next recruitment drive starts? anyone any ideas when that could be?

Thanks in advance

PS: have we any NIAS Paramedics on here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 NIFRS

The last recruitment did not require you to have a C1 or D1, just a 'B' driving licence, however if you want to get it swift transport training in belfast is where I got mine and found them very good.You will need to have your medical and theory test done tho.
    It could be a while before they recruit again tho as far as I know they are currently taking on 72 and have a panel for any additional trainees....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mcgartland

thanks for the reply, I was thinking and taking into consdieration that it will be ages until they are recruiting again and I am using this to be fully prepared for when they do open their next recruitment drive.
    Is there any further training or courses that can be done to help with becoming a paramedic or EMT

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

This thread

here

is the main discussion for the current NIAS recruitment, you might find some of your answers there.

Advertisement