Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A small thanks to all

Options
  • 28-08-2010 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been freaked out over the last while worrying about btea, grants, courses etc. but now that it's all coming together I wanted to make a point of acknowledging all the useful info that the general community here on boards have dished out for me and for loads of others.

From info on the application process that I needed almost a year ago up to the more recent issues like grants and btea y'all have been heroes in helping out and it's nice to know we aren't all alone in the crazy little maze we're made fumble our way through in order to get things sorted.

Thanks to one and all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

KeithTS wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been freaked out over the last while worrying about btea, grants, courses etc. but now that it's all coming together I wanted to make a point of acknowledging all the useful info that the general community here on boards have dished out for me and for loads of others.

From info on the application process that I needed almost a year ago up to the more recent issues like grants and btea y'all have been heroes in helping out and it's nice to know we aren't all alone in the crazy little maze we're made fumble our way through in order to get things sorted.

Thanks to one and all.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭BroFlo

A huge thanks from me :D

boards.ie has been the best source of info out there, its been a brill help on my return to uni as a maturie.

Advertisement