Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation desks

Options
  • 29-08-2010 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Hey just a random throw of a question but I'm bringing my computer up with me tomorrow..Are the desks in the rooms grand for them or will it be a bit oif a strain?

Staying in Plassy if it makes any diffrence too btw :D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Computer or Laptop? Not that it really matters theres plenty of room for either or :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Computer ^^

...Well I'm bringing my laptop too but thats only for class n stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Elliejo

Why would you need both computer and laptop?

Bring the laptop about to lectures n stuff and do projects on it.

Presumably you will bring it back to your room when you return, so why have two computers?

• Advertisement

Because I cant transport my actualy computer around campus now can I :P.

Also I'd find it easier for myself to do project work outside my room so I'd have it with me for the liberary etc.I also have my computer for more or less entertainment,where as the laptop will be for school work.I know this may seem odd but I would need a physical seperation for the two.Lets jsut say a little quirk or what not.

Ok, but I wasn't exactly suggesting that you transport your pc around campus! Anyway to answer your original question, if all the apartments are similar, I know that the ones in Drumroe Village are capable of taking a computer easily.

*L* An extension cord might have done the trick :pac:

You'll need one hell of an extension cord to get around that campus. :D:D Enjoy your time in UL, don't spend too much of your time (or money!!) in The Stables. :rolleyes:;)

Advertisement