Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about fees ?

• 29-08-2010 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

So basically I got 590 in the leaving cert and wanted too study medicine however a poor HPAT stopped me. So now I've accepted dentistry in ucc.

What I plan on doing is repeating the HPAT and hopefully getting a place next year while starting dentistry this year.

What I want to know is will I be liable to pay fees for the entire 5 years of medicine if I get in or is it treated that I've just repeated my first college year and will only pay fees in first year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭lctake2

you'll only pay for the first year. hard luck with the hpat, i think it's a stupid test but due to its uselesness i've heard that it's very possible to go up in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Calum196

Cheers... I really didnt want to risk taking a year out in the hope of doing better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Just first year ... :)

Advertisement