Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMDG FMC Updates

Options
  • 29-08-2010 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Hey, just downloaded the new AIRAC cycle there (1009 I think) which I noticed expired a few days ago, yet when I try to put in a waypoint into the FMC (ARNEM in this case), Edinburgh to Bremen, it says invalid entry on the FMC.

I've noticed it's always when I choose to do longer than usual flights as I was flying yesterday using the previous AIRAC cycle from Dublin to Stansted and experienced no problem.

Anyone help me here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Sometimes it messes up some of the waypoints and airways- or, the flightplan may be out of date. ARNEM is still there though i think. Check is there a revision to the AIRAC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Sometimes it messes up some of the waypoints and airways- or, the flightplan may be out of date. ARNEM is still there though i think. Check is there a revision to the AIRAC

Tried again and got the same message, what do I do in this situation? The whole flightplan is ruined, and every waypoint or airway I enter after 'ARNEM', I get the same message. It's very strange.

Can you post up the flightplan just so I can check it?

Can you post up the flightplan just so I can check it?

Edinburgh (EGPH) - Berlin-Schonefeld (EDDB) TLA UL602 OTR UL90 DOLAS UL603 ARNEM UP147 RKN UL980 OSN UL980 DLE T207 BATEL

Straight from RYRVirtual and backed-up on vroute as being the same.

The one you have is out of date- there were airway changes in the netherlands a while back. this is current route

N0453F370 DCT TLA UL602 OTR UL90 DOLAS UL603 BASNO UL620 ARNEM UP147 RKN UL980 OSN/N0453F390 UL980 DLE T207 BATEL

• Advertisement

The one you have is out of date- there were airway changes in the netherlands a while back. this is current route

N0453F370 DCT TLA UL602 OTR UL90 DOLAS UL603 BASNO UL620 ARNEM UP147 RKN UL980 OSN/N0453F390 UL980 DLE T207 BATEL

Ok cheers, thought that getting it off the RYRVirtual site would ensure that it's still be active.

How'd you find that route there then?

They just have not updated it on the ryr virtual website I'd imagine.
    SRFC90 wrote: »
    How'd you find that route there then?

Secret ;)

Secret ;)

Spill! :D

Advertisement