Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manorhamilton Gardai

Options
  • 29-08-2010 6:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

So, just been woken up by the usual loud-mouthed drunkards that plague the streets of Manorhamilton every weekend. The only thing this time is it's just gone past six o'clock in the bloody morning and usually I'm asleep by four (on a good weekend).

I rang the local garda station to ask if they'd be so kind as to send someone out to clear the streets, as I'd like to get some sleep at some point this Sunday. Is it normal for people in Ireland to have to ring the Gardai and ask them to do their jobs? You know, the jobs we pay them a handsome salary to do? I wonder how many people actually live in the town center these days, I imagine it's myself and a handful of others.

Quite frankly, I'm disgusted with this town and the people in it. I'm looking forward to moving into Sligo in the very near future. So thank you to the Gardai of Manorhamilton, the laziest shower of wasters I've ever seen in my life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 3D

Do you think it will be better in Sligo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

3D wrote: »
    Do you think it will be better in Sligo?

No, not particularly but seeing as I do most of my shopping in Sligo or Enniskillen there's nothing keeping me here anyway.

I'm just disgusted at the attitude of the Gardai in Manor. They seem to think that because the town is now covered from end to end with security cameras they don't need to leave the station. They can just sit back and wait until someone smashes the window of the takeaway or until someone gets stabbed, then come in at their leisure and take names and statements. If they were there, on the street, most of these types of incidences would not occur.

I'm also pretty disgusted at the general attitude in Manor. Have you seen the Market Square after that event this weekend? I'm sickened to see young lads so proud to be from Manor as they dump their half-eaten takeaway on the footpath or get sick in the middle of the main street. My father's family has lived in this town for 150+ years and I'm ashamed to say I'm from here. I tell people I'm from Galway, where my mother is from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

have you seen the streets in galway after a sat nite a sea of puke and piss lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This thread is going nowhere and was stated by a known troll.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement