Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity work wear

Options
  • 29-08-2010 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hey everybody,

I am writing this on behalf of my girlfriend , she is 24 weeks and works as a dental nurse . Her uniforms are starting to get very tight and she is looking for a maternity one however can't seem to find any stores selling them .

She can find them online however she would rather try one on first to make sure it fits ok .

So does anyone know of a decent store that we can go to for a dental nurse uniform . Any help here would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Would Arnotts have any?

I'm a nurse and my employer gets our uniforms from Clonliffe clothing in the city. I don't know if they make one off uniforms but she could ring and ask. I know they maje uniforms for lots of the hospitals.

Does she need very specific ones?

Just found these here.

http://www.buttercupsuniforms.com/search.php?xSearch=maternity

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Mick990

Would Arnotts have any?

I'm a nurse and my employer gets our uniforms from Clonliffe clothing in the city. I don't know if they make one off uniforms but she could ring and ask. I know they maje uniforms for lots of the hospitals.

Thanks Crazy cat lady but we were in Arnotts yesterday and they don't have any at the moment and couldn't really tell us when they were getting them back in .

Ill check that Clonliffe clothing though out cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Mick990

Does she need very specific ones?

Just found these here.

http://www.buttercupsuniforms.com/search.php?xSearch=maternity

Thanks Whoopsadaisydoodles (todays big word out of the way :) ) but they have to be blue or navy

Advertisement