Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If Fianna Fail gets in again in 2012...

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

eimearcmh wrote: »
    As this video show Brian Cowen is a man we can be proud of in Europe.....or not:pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3vEOSkk5AM

By the way how do you show a youtube video or an image on the page, instead of having to click the link to see it??

Everythign after the = in youtube /youtube format. Click "quote this post" and you'll see what I mean.

I'd rather smug Enda than incompetent Brian or corrupt Bertie any day.

Perhaps FF's next campaign should slogan should be "we're **** and we know we are, but we're not as bad as Enda".

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The problem is that some people will vote FF no matter how bad they get. These are the people who blindly vote for the same party without fail because their parents and grandparents voted for them, they will make sure that when their children grow up that they vote for them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

The problem is that some people will vote FF no matter how bad they get. These are the people who blindly vote for the same party without fail because their parents and grandparents voted for them, they will make sure that when their children grow up that they vote for them as well.

Most of the old established parties have these supporters also.
    There are lifelong FG, Labour and SF voters who will never leave

However, FF are very well organized at grassroots level and most towns and even villages will have a cumann local to them. Gets people involved.

The likes of the Labour party are a shambles in comparison and it shows in how many TD's they get in rural areas. Yeah there are a few but not many, and none in my area for over twenty years and probably won't be any this decade either.

The opportunity is there, the opposition needs to step up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Just testing:D
    If you've 49 seconds to spare you might as well watch the video.......you know you want to......
    Thanks Ikky Poo2.

If we vote them back in again then we have no right to complain.

If we have learned anything over the last few years then it is that FF is and will be a bad choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

The likes of the Labour party are a shambles in comparison and it shows in how many TD's they get in rural areas.

Not quite, its their urban agenda that screws them with the rural community

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭bluecatmorgana

I kinda hope they get in (just stirring the ****:D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i can't wait for the slogans

They could trot out that old chessnut "A lot done more to do" with a graph of GDP and house-prices over the past 10 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

They could trot out that old chessnut "A lot done more to do" with a graph of GDP and house-prices over the past 10 years

I tihnk they need to rephrase it to
    "Alot ****ed up, more to do....
    Step 1...Health, education
    Step 2...:confused::confused:
    Step 3...take over the world!!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

snyper wrote: »
    Not quite, its their urban agenda that screws them with the rural community

Well they have already proven that when they do go after the rural vote (ala the stag hunting bill) they only end up shooting themselves in the foot. In that case it was for a bunch of Rise types who would never have voted Labour in a million years no matter what they did...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

eimearcmh wrote: »

Just testing:D
    If you've 49 seconds to spare you might as well watch the video.......you know you want to......
    Thanks Ikky Poo2.
    I could have swore I saw Donald Pleasence 38 seconds in.

Advertisement