Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what are catered accomodation on campus like?

Options
  • 29-08-2010 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

i got an offer but was wondering what its like? obviously that means that you get your food made for you, but does it mean i cant make my own? i have dietary needs, im vegan and that so would this accomodation be unsuitable to me? also how many students live here and is it a good place to live?....also is it much cheaper then self catering appartments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Mickey Rosa

Presume you are talking about the new roebuck only opening this year, so no one will have had any experience with them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

The new Roebuck Catered residents have apartments with 12 rooms each (each room has an ensuite as far as I know). There is a living area and kitchenette shared between these 12 people - so making your own food should be doable.

It's an expensive choice however.

Advertisement