Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does it matter what university you go to?

Options
  • 29-08-2010 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm interested in doing an Arts course in either UCD, NUIG or UCC. In particular I want to study history, archaeology and celtic studies. I think all universities offer these courses (correct me if I'm wrong). But my question is does it matter which university I go to? Would one of the universities be a better choice for me if I'm interested in history related courses? Or are all as good as the other?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭MsDarcy

Did history and medieval Irish and celtic studies in NUIM .... both departments were excellent couldn't recommend them enough!.. From what I gather from bits what lectures said ..trinity/ucd and nuig seem to have good departments too - all celtic studies depts. tend to be small so they all know each other. Hope this helps

Advertisement