Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCOPE

• 29-08-2010 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

This is just a heads up on anybody interested in nature or birdwatching. There is a guy on the shooting forum in the for sale section selling a Zeiss Diascope 85mm with two eyepieces. From experience this is an excellent scope for nature and birdwatching.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭MB Lacey

Thanks squidge - clicked over to the hunting for sale section - different world to me!! All those guns wanted/for sale - and someone looking for Red Legged partridges - in egg form or hatched - glad to see that poster got banned.

You're right the scope and eyepieces would be a dream for a birder- but I can't afford €1300.
    Someone else might though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭1squidge

Yeah I checked adverts.ie in the bins and scopes section and the same guy has other scopes and bins for sale aswell. You might find one there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

MB Lacey wrote: »
    Thanks squidge - clicked over to the hunting for sale section - different world to me!! All those guns wanted/for sale - and someone looking for Red Legged partridges - in egg form or hatched - glad to see that poster got banned.

You're right the scope and eyepieces would be a dream for a birder- but I can't afford €1300.
    Someone else might though.
    they got banned for what .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LostCovey

jwshooter wrote: »
    they got banned for what .

You need to address this question to the moderators jwshooter

LostCovey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

No-one got banned.
    The ad is still there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

This thread has got outside the scope of the OP, It has reached it target...
    There must be other bad puns but now closed to furhter discussion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement