Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap footwear?

Options
  • 29-08-2010 2:01pm

I'm looking to replace my €25 Gola runners I got in Dunnes Stores some time ago. I'm looking for something cheap for regular wear. I'll mainly be wearing them with navy O'Neills bottoms so suede material wouldn't really go.

Are there any decent online sellers? I don't want to spend like €100 on something in Lifestyle that I'll only be walking around in. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

I'm looking to replace my €25 Gola runners I got in Dunnes Stores some time ago. I'm looking for something cheap for regular wear. I'll mainly be wearing them with navy O'Neills bottoms so suede material wouldn't really go.

Are there any decent online sellers? I don't want to spend like €100 on something in Lifestyle that I'll only be walking around in. Thanks :)

www.branch309.co.uk

also take a look at M&M direct

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Doodee wrote: »
    www.branch309.co.uk

also take a look at M&M direct

+1 to branch309. i always go with them. have a few pairs from mandmdirect also

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Those Gola ones in Dunnes are now €10.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Those Gola ones in Dunnes are now €10.
    I tried Dunnes on Childers Road (where I got my first pair) here in Limerick and there were none there. Are they the white ones with the blue stripes? I'm assuming it's Dunnes in Kilkenny you're talking about mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Waterford, they had loads of the brown and cream ones upstairs in city square last thersday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement