Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Drummer available

Options
  • 29-08-2010 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,
    Drummer seeking a new or established cover band for pub gigs etc,
    Was in a decent band before where I was lucky enough to be offered cymbal and endorsement but I never took advantage due to band break up so hopefully I can get that back with the new band.
    I'm an extremely fast learner so if you need a fill in drummer im your man and i have a broad range with good gear plus transport,
    Age isn't an issue to me so it shouldn't be for you :D
    I'm based on the Ferns side of Enniscorthy and have a not great shed to jam in but its something. I am more than willing to travel for the right project.
    I also session for a small fee in coparison to the average so if you need a session drummer im your man ;)

so if your interested drop me a question below or in pm.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

:(
    No one wants a jam?
    Bought a cream of the crop ride cymbal today - Incentive ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Strutter Band

story toobz,

based in carlow, writing our own stuff and tryin to get that out . influences include oasis, metallica, foo fighters, thin lizzy, audioslave and much much more .

how carlow sound??

hey man,

influences sound awesome ;)

and carlow is good for me, you do covers too?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kevinbreen

Two Wexford based guitarist/bassists/vocalists seek solid reliable drummer for gigs. Interested in meeting for a jam Mr Toobz? We have rehearsal space, pa, transport etc. Hope to hear from you. Kev

kevinbreen wrote: »
    Two Wexford based guitarist/bassists/vocalists seek solid reliable drummer for gigs. Interested in meeting for a jam Mr Toobz? We have rehearsal space, pa, transport etc. Hope to hear from you. Kev

Oh sounds nice dude. :D
    PM Me location and a setlist and ill see what I can do ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement