Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lock everyone else up?

• 29-08-2010 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Looking down the threads,

One person wants dole claimants locked up, another wants dole claimants forced to pick up litter, another wants "racists" locked up, another wants car drivers locked up. "der shud be a obesaity tax", "der shud be a tax on da tall people", "der shud be a tax on thun people", "der shud be a limit on de amount of children per familey".

So, should everyone else be locked up, apart from little you?

EVery little clown has a stupid little prejudice. And what's more they think that their beloved government is out to help 'dem.

I tell you what, will you ever learn.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I think everyone in the world should be locked up, except for me. That way I will no longer have anyone to complain about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Poor spelling and grammar is definitely a crime worthy of a jail term.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Waste of time locking them up, burn them and be done with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I think everyone in the world should be locked up, except for me. That way I will no longer have anyone to complain about

That's the gist of the OP alright. Well summarised.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭PAULWATSON

That's the gist of the OP alright. Well summarised.

Are you a somewhat slow, I have just the opposite position.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I want you locked up! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Honk if you hate complaining! Honk if you hate complaining!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

PAULWATSON wrote: »

So you want to be locked up, and everyone else not to be.

Good plan Batman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

One person wants dole claimants locked up

I missed that one. Who said it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Blackjack

HONK!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Yes, indeed, I am a slow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

One person wants dole claimants locked up, another wants dole claimants forced to pick up litter, another wants "racists" locked up, another wants car drivers locked up. "der shud be a obesaity tax", "der shud be a tax on da tall people", "der shud be a tax on thun people", "der shud be a limit on de amount of children per familey".

EVery little clown has a stupid little prejudice. And what's more they think that their beloved government is out to help 'dem.

Elementary grammar, my dear Watson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I want this thread locked up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

I think the grammar nazi's in this thread should be locked up for focusing on something trivial because they don't like the OP's views...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

"Yiz are all bleedin' muppets and spas and just cuz I can't spell good doesn't mean yiz know what yer talkin' about becuz of no sense at all, yiz are all slow."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Whats wrong with some people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement