Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fsx Bantry Airport

Options
  • 29-08-2010 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi everyone, i'm adding the final touches to Bantry airport now and will be released later today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭fsxirishscenery

Ok its released, file available here.

Happy flying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Great work, i was beginning to think you had stopped all work as we hadn't heard from you in a while, but your still kicking great, where you planning next :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭fsxirishscenery

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Great work, i was beginning to think you had stopped all work as we hadn't heard from you in a while, but your still kicking great, where you planning next :D:D

Sorry, i got so busy :( my next one might be Limerick, and while im making all the small airfields i will be making Cork as well, it has come a long way now, but still loads to do! :(
    Hope you like it :)

Advertisement