Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Belgian beer glasses

Options
  • 29-08-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

Hi, after a recent trip to Belgium I'm hoping to get some of the glassware for the beers such as Leffe, Duval, Zot, La Chouffe. Any idea of somewhere in Dublin that might sell these, or else somewhere online that delivers to Ireland and is reasonably priced?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Well you can often get gift packs that include a free glass, especially coming up to Christmas so that is one option.

Also Heatons had some for sale a while back so try there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Pubs that sell the beer might sell you a glass or two.

Many higher end off licenses sell them and some will give you some for free if you buy enough beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

You can get this one HERE

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Here maybe, and they say they ship globally.

Prices are a bit ridiculous though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Thanks guys, everywhere online seems expensive. Sweeneys off-licence might be my closest chance, I know they'll have the beers but don't think I've seen glasses there, I'll call down for a look anyway.

Saruman, which Heatons did you see them in, their website doesn't list any?

Keep asking in offies. They will in turn pester the reps who supply the beer to bring in glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I bought a few in Heatons Blanchardstown about 3 months ago.

I was there about 2 weeks ago looking for more for a friend and they only had pint glasses then, they were the new kind and the old kind pint glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

Here's a link to the freebie forum which has a link to free Stella glass. See post #8912 on. Worth a try ;)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=191825&page=595

It was all of them but I persoanlly saw them in Blanch as did ciaran76 it appears.

• Advertisement
Advertisement