Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I check if I will be able to get UPC Phone+Broadband+TV?

• 29-08-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

I know my house had NTL TV before, so I was wondering is there anyway I can check if my house can get UPC Phone+Broadband+TV, reason being we are thinking of switching from Vodafone once the contract is up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,858 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

I know my house had NTL TV before, so I was wondering is there anyway I can check if my house can get UPC Phone+Broadband+TV, reason being we are thinking of switching from Vodafone once the contract is up.

Call UPC, they have a page on the web site to check but it is not always accurate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Ring UPC. Though oddly they are not always sure. See is there a Cable between all the houses, or if someone in the street has it.

The problem is that we don't have public post codes and the same place can sometimes have different addresses or be inaccurate in UPC's database from Chorus/UPC days. We get UPC adverts in post with wrong address. Though An Post cleverly knows who to deliver it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Thanks lads, I think I'll get my dad to give them a ring once the contract is up.
    We're sick of only getting 1Mb with an ADSL connection.

Advertisement