Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expanding on the piece done on my arm.

Options
  • 29-08-2010 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, long time lurker on here. Haven't posted too much.

Back in April I had a piece done on my arm, picture is below. It's a line of sheet music from one of my favourite songs. Basically now everytime I look at it, all I can think about it is how I want it expanded to cover the majority of the lower arm (below the elbow).

nxtgzp.jpg

One idea I had was to match the line of music with another line running parallel to it on the other side of the arm and fill the gap with lyrics but I'm not sure that's what'd look the best.

Any thoughts guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

old school mic, instruments, stars, music notes, jazz hands, portraits of singers, pinups

man you have loads of skin there so have a think about what you like and go get that done, could do some intruments from the band and have the lyrics going through them

Advertisement