Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career guidance in Mullingar?

• 29-08-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭

I've heard about this brilliant career guidance counsellor in Mullingar who operates out of his home and I'm thinking of going to him but I don't know his name or anything, has anyone gone to him?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Have a look here, this must be the guy....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055938361

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KITTYA

Has anyone got contact details for career guidance person in Mullingar?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭McGaz23

If anyone got this mans contact details could they PM me with them? Have been looking a while but cant come accross them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I imagine if he was still in the business, he would be easier find. He is probably retired, considering how long ago his publications were.

spurious wrote: »
    I imagine if he was still in the business, he would be easier find. He is probably retired, considering how long ago his publications were.

I'm not so sure, only recently I heard of someone going to him, just can't contact that person:mad: if you do hear let me know!
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭happyfish

I went to him last year dunno if he's retired since then but somehow I wouldn't think so, he's very good but quite dear :( Just remember though he gives you as much time as you need and you can contact him again as many times as you like after the initial visit.
    His name is Michael Mc Coy, I can't find his number , but I just got it in the phone book when I went so have a look :D

happyfish wrote: »
    I went to him last year dunno if he's retired since then but somehow I wouldn't think so, he's very good but quite dear :( Just remember though he gives you as much time as you need and you can contact him again as many times as you like after the initial visit.
    His name is Michael Mc Coy, I can't find his number , but I just got it in the phone book when I went so have a look :D

thanks for that just checked the online phonebook, no exact matches tough... ill keep looking! how expensive was it roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 stoogie1875

Michael McCoy is a teacher at St Marys CBS
    If you still can't find the number you may be able to get it from them! Good luck :-)

Advertisement