Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from construction and planning

Options
  • 29-08-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

On this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056008651&page=3

I've been told that my attitude was hostile and I used inappropriate language. I don't see what is inappropriate in the sentence:

"Nice way of dodging the question. How about you nail your colours to some sort of mast? What system do you think would be best?

Let's say on an average budget."

I'm simply asking a poster who has repeatedly given one line sentence answers to clarify what exact system he would use. If I have annoyance, its that the poster is continually rubbishing ideas with sentences such as "2. you dont... but hey, i wouldnt go near the spray on foam anyway.... " yet does not suggest anything positive.

I think if anything a warning could be given but I certainly think a one month ban is over the top.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Lemlin wrote: »
    On this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056008651&page=3

I've been told that my attitude was hostile and I used inappropriate language. I don't see what is inappropriate in the sentence:

"Nice way of dodging the question. How about you nail your colours to some sort of mast? What system do you think would be best?

Let's say on an average budget."

I'm simply asking a poster who has repeatedly given one line sentence answers to clarify what exact system he would use. If I have annoyance, its that the poster is continually rubbishing ideas with sentences such as "2. you dont... but hey, i wouldnt go near the spray on foam anyway.... " yet does not suggest anything positive.

I think if anything a warning could be given but I certainly think a one month ban is over the top.
    As with the dispute resolution procedure, have you highlighted this to a CMod?

AlmightyCushion, g'em, kbannon and trout

Advertisement