Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anywhere in the city that buys secondhand clothes?

Options
  • 29-08-2010 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in the city that buys second hand clothes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I very much doubt it unless they were vintage...

Charity shops will take them off your hands if they are actually wearable but unfortunately you wouldn't get any cash for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Try selling them on EBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭25

I had a look but the postage is pretty expensive 6.50 for ireland and like 12 for the rest of the world and the packages themselves cost 2 euro each.
    That and the ebay fees
    Dunno if it would be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

car boot sales? that what i was thinking of doing with mine

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭25

Do you think i could sell the whole lot as a whole for a fixed price to someone having one so they could could possibly sell them on for more?
    Or would it be best to have one myself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

No, I wish it were an option. In germany it's a great way to make a few quid, the clothes are then sold in really nice second hand boutiques. You can bring them to the clothes exchange on saturdays in the shop in the little mall off the English Market (across from Miss Daisy Blue's vintage shop) it's called the peacock something or other I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

ive been known to buy and wear clothes.
    whatcha sellin?

ps, try adverts

Advertisement