Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange sighting in sky over Portlaoise Sat night...any1 else see this???

Options
  • 29-08-2010 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi just wondering would any of you out there have seen this sat nite between 10-10.20 approx.me and my boyfriend saw 2 lights in sky that didnt move at all for over a minute then we went up to kilminchy were people were out of there cars looking at it. there wasnt any sound at all so they werent panes and we definitely dont think they wre chinese lanterns either. i videod it on my fone, just wondering did any1 else see anything like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

I did too.
    I, for one, welcome our lights in the sky overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

was seen in portarlington by a friend a couple of weeks ago,i didn't believe him but am starting to now.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Anyone got a picture of these lights

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Hi just wondering would any of you out there have seen this sat nite between 10-10.20 approx.me and my boyfriend saw 2 lights in sky that didnt move at all for over a minute then we went up to kilminchy were people were out of there cars looking at it. there wasnt any sound at all so they werent panes and we definitely dont think they wre chinese lanterns either. i videod it on my fone, just wondering did any1 else see anything like this.

show us the video please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hamchops

yes i also seen these 2 lights is the world gona end again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Why would aliens waste their time over Portlaoise! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

Nice one!!!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

BOOOO>>>>>>>> Hiss hiss.....BOOOOOOOOOOO!:mad:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Maybe they mistook some of the more, eh.... "homely" locals as relatives :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

adser53 wrote: »
    Maybe they mistook some of the more, eh.... "homely" locals as relatives :D

Maybe they were scouting a location for the rumored Space nightclub. Bazinga!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

most likely something to do with electric picnic.i was there and people were setting off loads of lanterns

Advertisement