Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeat results

Options
  • 29-08-2010 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey guys when are the repeat exam results out? also is it anyway possible to get into 2nd yr with a qca under 2? mine was 1.8 or somthing and i failed acc so had to reapeat it ther but 100 failed it again so im wondering could i get into 2nd yr and do 6 moduls for one semester and pay extra money to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

imfreein09 wrote: »
    Hey guys when are the repeat exam results out? also is it anyway possible to get into 2nd yr with a qca under 2? mine was 1.8 or somthing and i failed acc so had to reapeat it ther but 100 failed it again so im wondering could i get into 2nd yr and do 6 moduls for one semester and pay extra money to do this?

Repeat results are out Monday morning 6th Sept, your QCA must be above 2.0 to progress otherwise you must repeat the semester, repeat the year, link-in module, or drop-out. Not too sure of the ins & outs of the link-in module. Pretty sure it requires you to spend the semester doing the module(s) as you can't be register for both link-in and a regular semester at the same time. Contact SAA if you need confirmation of this, but don't worry bud all that is irrelevent if you pass!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bobsxx

i think a link in is when u fail a module/modules in the repeats and QCA is under 2.0. so u repeat the modules u failed. if its in sem 2 u do nothing for semester 1 and then repeat the module in sem 2 so it might only be 2/3 hours a week but saves repeating the year! think it costs a couple of hundred euro!! then if u pass u progress to 2nd year as normal!!

Advertisement