Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wilier Izoard - Any Views?

• 29-08-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have one of these or know much about them?

Any opioions/views much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

4939556240_6959ccebfc.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭fondriest

Have a 2008 one of these ,lovely bike to ride but i found that the paint faded on one part of the frame so part of it is white and some of it turned a sort of cream colour also the clear laquer over the paint chipped off easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

What does it retail at? By accounts on other cycling forums its the same frameset as the Ribble Sportive. I'd imagine you can by the Ribble with the identical spec for half the price (Centaur £1,100ish) than this sells for here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭alfalad

I have the one down from it the Mortirolo as does at least one of the other guys on here and I love it, every time you push the pedals starting off it makes you smile! I have the basic spec, Veloce and Fulcrums 7 but think it's a great bike.I've had no issues with lacquer coming off at all, still looks as good as the day I bought it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,917 ✭✭✭Russman

I can't remember the prices, but they're discounted in Cycle Surgery in Dundrum at the moment. I saw them on Saturday, and i think there was a couple of hundred off the marked price. Look like nice pieces of kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

There is 400 pounds off the Uk price on the cycle surgery website, Its abit of a runout model as they have taken it off the wilier website. It has been replaced by the Izoard xp

I got mine in cycle persuits in Limerick. You should check there as they have good prices and the spec provided was higher than advertised.

It won an award in 2009 from outside magazine and generally has good writeups.

• Advertisement
Advertisement