Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sore Heels

Options
  • 29-08-2010 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ive had cracked heels for years but over the past 6 mths they really are bad. Been to doctors, dermatologists but to no avail. Used Betnovate to ease the pain and now the top layer of skin is gone and i have open wounds all the time. Have tried every ointment, cream etc. but no good. At my wits end! Has anybody any solution?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site or for querying moderator decisions. Other posters can't reply to you here.

However, this sounds like you need further medical attention, and as we don't permit medical advice to be given on Boards I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread. Although may I suggest you try a chiropodist, if you haven't already. Seeing as feet are their business one might be able to help you more than a doctor can.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement