Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portwest

Options
  • 29-08-2010 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there's a Portwest outlet/factory shop?
    If there is, where is it and is it worth making taking a trip to?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

There's a factory shop at the junction of Shop Street and Bridge Street in Westport. I haven't been in it, but they used to have great bargains at the factory sales before they opened the outlet store in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Neworder79

They no-longer have the monthly factory sales, there's a new discount store on Shop St in Westport near their other store. Stock varies but most people find it cheap for outdoor/workwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

Thanks - I'll check it out. It's the "active wear" I'd be after.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mrspixiebell

No its not worth going to at all....portwest don't have the best reputation around westport as far as i can see..

There is another small outdoor and fishing shop in westport the guys seem pretty friendly in there. can't remember the name of it but it is on the main street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 expert outdoor shopper

i called to portwest but not happy found better value at Wear It Out, Castlebar. they have great value on cragghoppers, dare to be and regatta clothing and friendly staff and always have special offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

i called to portwest but not happy found better value at Wear It Out, Castlebar. they have great value on cragghoppers, dare to be and regatta clothing and friendly staff and always have special offers.

I think the shop your on about is hustains close to cosys joes

Advertisement