Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who might do these 2 JOBS

Options
  • 30-08-2010 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

1. I have a FTA dish etc in my shed for forever
    Am not very technically minded - is there some one who would put it up with out ripping me off?

I wondered if some of those guys who advertise sky etc would do it - but don't need the equipment just some one to put it up (was told the bracket might be bette replaced)

2. I changed a light fitting in the house - the transformer blew on other one
    thing is it lights all the time - does not go off using either switch
    there is about 8 or nine wires coming out of the ceiling
    cost me a 100 euro few year back for an electrician to change fitting for one i AM now replacing (crap builders)

any one recommed a cheaper option / guy /gal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

no one apparently :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

i have a guy who can put up the desh for you on your house

but pm me for his number

*bump*

any one ? the electrician in particular?

and thx Samapple, but your long threads on the iphone make me a bit wary

no?

electricans must not be hit by this recession I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Formosa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

1. I have a FTA dish etc in my shed for forever
    Am not very technically minded - is there some one who would put it up with out ripping me off?
    If it's a cheapo one from Aldi of Lidl, make sure you get a better bracket, as the ones suppplied are not meant to be any good.

Formosa wrote: »

It is indeed

expect

1. Its not quite the same as some one recommending some one they have used themselves

2. It doesn't necessarily allow for any one who is not working, or for who work is slow who might appreciate a wee job

Advertisement