Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting while drunk...

Options
  • 30-08-2010 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

Good thing, or bad thing?

Especially when your on AH on Boards.

What I mean is, do you like posting more when your sober, or when you have a few jars on ya?

Apparently, everyone is much funnier when their full of the sauce!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

obviously pissed :D;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

People who aren't funny to begin with are even less funny when they are drunk.

Edit: Case in point the dude below this post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭TheRiddler

I like to post whilst wearing my dead girlfriends dresses and holding my left meatball most tightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

I stopped posting whilst drunk when I realised that I inevitably would get a ban (usually from rugby). Admittedly my post per day have dropped dramatically since too!

you missed his earlier post

• Advertisement

I would like to inform you good sir that I am completely sober. You should see what I write when I am drunk

sligopark wrote: »
    you missed his earlier post

What the feck would you know you're only from Sligo

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

"lol im so dnruk rite nwo" - but yet you managed to type in your password correctly?

TheRiddler wrote: »
    What the feck would you know you're only from Sligo

LOL and not from Gotham or Wankerdom ;)

LOL and not from Gotham or Wankerdom ;)

Well you can just fúck right off and suck my fanny farts can't you.

• Advertisement

Well you can just fúck right off and suck my fanny farts can't you.

no thanks friend - bring that to the brothel with that huge cock you were telling us about earlier LOL

help a brother out ... LOL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056015847

no thanks friend - bring that to the brothel with that huge cock you were telling us about earlier LOL

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I stopped posting when I was drinking a good while back. Though at the time I was drinking quite a lot! It didn't do me, or Boards any favours - half the stuff I posted was nonsense & the Mods must've been sick of handing out bans & infractions.

Since then, however, I get a lot more postive feedback from other posters - noticable by the number of thanks I recieve (it used to be very little), the number of friend's requests I've recieved (which used to be zero) and the invitations to 3 of the private forums.

Also got 4 POTDs, including 2 in 2 days. OK, it doesn't mean a lot - some would call it thanks whoring - but to me, it's just nice to know that your contributions to the forums are appreciated.

After all, you get back what you put in & there seem to be a lot of genuine, sound people who are regular posters, who make it worthwhile - that and all the silly, humorous & entertaining stuff that goes with it.

No.

go on go on go on

go on go on go on

I'll go on and slap you square in your Sligo forehead with my huge riddle solving penis. And don't pretend like you wouldn't love it I know what you get up to..

I'll go on and slap you square in your Sligo forehead with my huge riddle solving penis. And don't pretend like you wouldn't love it I know what you get up to..

Ah ha classic needle dick LOL

btw idtl

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

This guy is cringe city, I'm going to bed.

Ah ha classic needle dick LOL

btw idtl

My penis is in the shape of a question mark and solves riddles.

ROALMFAO

:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you kind sir may I have another?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Im surprised he's up this late. The schools are back open tomorrow.

Im surprised he's up this late. The schools are back open tomorrow.

I'm not in till Wednesday

My penis is in the shape of a question mark and solves riddles.

why not stick it up your a$$ and ask why should a w_anker would post on your sort of rubbish on here late at night?

why not stick it up your a$$ and ask why should a w_anker would post on your sort of rubbish on here late at night?

Yes I am strange. But you sir are talking to complete strangers on an online forum at 2 o clock in the morning. I don't think I am the only strange one here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

This is going to end in tears.

*sits back, opens popcorn, rests feet on table & waits for it*

Yes I am strange. But you sir are talking to complete strangers on an online forum at 2 o clock in the morning. I don't think I am the only strange one here.

Just in from work - had a mad night dealing with sad w_ankers, much like yourself

This is going to end in tears.

*sits back, opens popcorn, rests feet on table & waits for it*

:D

sitting down to a cuppa myself now and a bun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I stopped posting when I was drinking a good while back. Though at the time I was drinking quite a lot! It didn't do me, or Boards any favours - half the stuff I posted was nonsense & the Mods must've been sick of handing out bans & infractions.

Since then, however, I get a lot more postive feedback from other posters - noticable by the number of thanks I recieve (it used to be very little), the number of friend's requests I've recieved (which used to be zero) and the invitations to 3 of the private forums.

Also got 4 POTDs, including 2 in 2 days. OK, it doesn't mean a lot - some would call it thanks whoring - but to me, it's just nice to know that your contributions to the forums are appreciated.

After all, you get back what you put in & there seem to be a lot of genuine, sound people who are regular posters, who make it worthwhile - that and all the silly, humorous & entertaining stuff that goes with it.

serious post is serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Just in from work - had a mad night dealing with sad w_ankers, much like yourself

how can you be just in from work if you were commenting on his big penis thread at half 12?

A cuppa and a bun? Wow I really envy you. Your life is so exciting. I am so jealous. You must live life to the extreme every single day. You were crazy enough to have the world's most exciting drink coupled with the most amazing, non boring, tasteful and interesting cake known to man. The world really needs more people like you to make our lives more fun. I bet you are so fun at parties. Well sir I hope you enjoy your amazing cuppa and bun.

• Advertisement

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    how can you be just in from work if you were commenting on his big penis thread at half 12?

Now there is a riddle even I can't solve

Advertisement