Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting while drunk...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

TheRiddler wrote: »
    A cuppa and a bun? Wow I really envy you. Your life is so exciting. I am so jealous. You must live life to the extreme every single day. You were crazy enough to have the world's most exciting drink coupled with the most amazing, non boring, tasteful and interesting cake known to man. The world really needs more people like you to make our lives more fun. I bet you are so fun at parties. Well sir I hope you enjoy your amazing cuppa and bun.

Ok, I could accept the rest, but do NOT insult the humble cup of tea and a bun. Without simple pleasures like that, life wouldn't be worth living dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

A cuppa and a bun? Wow I really envy you. Your life is so exciting. I am so jealous.

but then again I ain't posting on some forum for a chick :D

The world really needs more people like you to make our lives more fun.

:D ROLMAO - you are giving me the best laughs all day big schlong :D

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    how can you be just in from work if you were commenting on his big penis thread at half 12?

shift till ten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭TheRiddler

Ok, I could accept the rest, but do NOT insult the humble cup of tea and a bun. Without simple pleasures like that, life wouldn't be worth living dammit.

I whole-heartily apologize good sir I mean you no harm. I hope you receive many liquid and food induced orgasms from your tea and buns

Now there is a riddle even I can't solve
    how can you be just in from work if you were commenting on his big penis thread at half 12?

perhaps you need to send that big riddle solving schlong up where the sun doeasn't shine to solve this mystery past my shift work :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I whole-heartily apologize good sir I mean you no harm. I hope you receive many liquid and food induced orgasms from your tea and buns

Thank you sir, I appreciate your sincerity and solid haircut.

sligopark wrote: »
    shift till ten

But 4 hours isn't just in from work? Are you a liar sligopark? Do you have trust issues? Did your father beat you when you were a child?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

shift till ten

but you only stopped posting at 21.19?

A)What shift only lasts 41 minutes?
    B)Who the fúck considers four hours ago, "just in", are you mentally slow?

Thank you sir, I appreciate your sincerity and solid haircut.

You are welcome. Nice to see some manners, very rare these days it seems. A haircut most solid yes.

:D

not so much mentally slow and much more snuck off early :D have a mentally unchallenging job at the moment much like that suited to big schlong riddler riddler

• Advertisement

You sir are a criminal mastermind. I applaud your determination to expose this man for the liar that he is. Excellent work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Somebody take that shovel off sligopark quick!:pac:

not so much mentally slow and much more snuck off early :D have a mentally unchallenging job at the moment much like that suited to big schlong riddler riddler

a mentally unchallenging job where you said you said you were dealing with people like riddler?
    hmmm hmmm hmmm

I applaud your determination to expose this man for the liar that he is. Excellent work.
    Well hello there. I am a very attractive, very horny young man. I have a solid haircut and a massive schlong. I am looking for young girls or cougars who want no strings attached amazing sex. Where would I find such people? All PM's welcome.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :D

Dunny! wrote: »
    Somebody take that shovel off sligopark quick!:pac:

ah gaysus I wish I worked with a shovel then I would be physically challenged

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :D

Yes I can give great sex to many women but that is beside the point. I would like to know who your employers are and why one of their workers is getting off earlier and working 41 minute shifts

ah gaysus I wish I worked with a shovel then I would be physically challenged

I will pay you 10 riddler trophies a day to help me plant riddles

Yes I can give great sex to many women but that is beside the point.

and this is why you posted begging for ladies (and/or lady boys)

I would like to know who your employers are and why one of their workers is getting off earlier and working 41 minute shifts

classic - now I am shaking in my boots big cock

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

i must be bored

classic - now I am shaking in my boots big cock

Your boot has a big cock? This sounds mighty intriguing

• Advertisement

you're bored I am tired and big cock riddler nust have got off **** to this thread so I am off

you're bored I am tired and big cock riddler nust have got off **** to this thread so I am off
    Bye, see you tomorrow for more lies.

Goodbye and thank you for playing

And thank you for playing with yourself - do change your name to TheWanker - its a more apt description ;)

Just in from work - had a mad night dealing with sad w_ankers, much like yourself
    shift till ten

These posts all tell different stories.

And thank you for playing with yourself - do change your name to TheWanker - its a more apt description ;)

I don't know why you keep saying that but I can confirm I am not, nor have at any point during my time on boards.ie tonight "played with myself". Are you happy now

not really think about it - nite

not really think about it - nite
    I did, and they don't add up, might aswell just leave now tbh, and don't bother coming back.

You sir are ruthless. Have you ever considered a life in crime?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I like to chat up nuns.

Advertisement