Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!

• 30-08-2010 7:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

My daughters newborn baby 6 days old is bottle fed and suffering from constipation ...... advice needed!!!! anyone online ?? help needed.
    He is getting 1 to 2 ounces of water between each feed he hasn't emptied his bowel completely for 3 days. Advice please
    Gina

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 completenewbie

go straight to the doctor dont leave him any longer as this is very bad for his bowels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

when we brought my daughter home from the hospital this happened and we rang the maternity ward who advised brown sugar disolved in water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭fi1979

I am told a lavender bath helps. You can get a Johnsons baby bath product for the lavender. Best of luck, hope it improves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Newborns are under the care of the hospital they were born in until the 6 weeks check up.
    So get proper medical advice, medical advice can not be given on this site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement