Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got any Picnic tickets going spare?

Options
  • 30-08-2010 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

K so i know this will probably be moved but can i just make the point first that toutless and all other sites (adverts included) have mainly sellers in Dublin or somewhere far afield and refuse to post to Donegal so i'm appealling to only Donegal folks with this. And there is nothing in Dealer or buy and sell either. Even tried done deal but no luck there :(

Like title says looking for 2 tickets for in or around 400 quid, but i'll take one for 200ish if thats on offer too. Don't want to give ticketmaster more money and would rather help someone get their money back instead, If you are selling or know of anyone selling please let me know. There will be multiple pints at next boards beers for you :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭mistermouse

Sometimes the ticketmaster in LK resell for people who cannot go for face value. Think they are still in the courtyard

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Aye Link-2 still does them but at 240+ i'm kinda hoping (cause i'm buying two) that i can save a bit of money and help someone else get money back. If they put the tickets into Link-2 to sell on and nobody buys them they don't get any refund

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Have you tried Adverts.ie?

Edit/ toutless.com?

muffler wrote: »
    Have you tried Adverts.ie?

Edit/ toutless.com?

Yeah tried both of them, the trouble is most of them are suited for down the country and i can't rely on them getting payment and then posting tickets up in case i don't get them as i'm leaving on Thursday. Sigh at christmas i'm getting early bird. Cut down on all this hassle next year!

danniemcq wrote: »
    Yeah tried both of them, the trouble is most of them are suited for down the country and i can't rely on them getting payment and then posting tickets up in case i don't get them as i'm leaving on Thursday. Sigh at christmas i'm getting early bird. Cut down on all this hassle next year!
    If its any help smashey is in Dublin every Thursday so maybe someone could deliver to the Boards.ie offices. Not sure how you could meet up though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

You could try to win some here
    Worth a go - and get family, friends and the other half on to it too. I'll enter and sell them to you if I win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

muffler wrote: »
    If its any help smashey is in Dublin every Thursday so maybe someone could deliver to the Boards.ie offices. Not sure how you could meet up though.
    O rly? :D

Dannie if I can help then fire away.

smashey wrote: »
    O rly? :D

Dannie if I can help then fire away.
    Someone had to volunteer you :D

Cheers lads I'm away from computer till tomorrow morning again, stupid imagine still hasn't got up here but 'll let yous know tomorrow if anything happens :)

Advertisement