Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men from various parts of the world.

• 30-08-2010 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I haz a wig, so for this post I'll be wearing it simply to fit in. Don't judge me though, I ain't Judy.

I'm curious as to what aspects of us males differentiate in different parts of our globe. As per example, I'm a Swedish guy, and have lived abroad at more than one occasion. When I was in the U.S, recently turned 18 and all (which, to my demise meant still no legal drinking), I realized most 16-year old guys would be 'more manly' than I. And no, I wasn't taking peeks in the shower, matter of fact, ain't nobody ever take showers after gymclass. Yugh. Just generally lookin' older I guess. Still, my presence was rather exotic, being a foreigner without Mexican decent.

Here in Ireland, it's pretty much the same thing. Us Swedes have a tendency to act rather metrosexual in regards to how we dress, our hygiene and other various "I'ma look the best I can"-regards. I guess this tickles some ladies fancy, but at the same time it's frowned upon as it's not within the general boundaries of 'being a man'. Time changes though eh.

Anywho, back to the actual question - what do you look for in men? And specifically, have you noticed you're attracted to a certain nationality, not only lookswise.

Thank youz,
    Christian

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Well the actual question "what do you look for in men?" is the issue The Ladies Lounge is not the place for men looking for that answer. Closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement