Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL 2010 **Week 1**

Options
  • 30-08-2010 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Anyone have any idea as to when this is returning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

its starting back on the 20th september , can't wait for it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Lord Alan Sugar ftw.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Heard that Bill is tougher in this series - cheeky contestants apparently!

Wonder will there be another Breffny?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

factnee wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea as to when this is returning?

Its already been filmed over a few weeks during August, culminating in the final being shot at the Aviva, zzzzzzzzz

Does anybody take Bill seriously? More sense out of Father Jack tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

KylieWyley wrote: »
    Lord Alan Sugar ftw.

When is the Sugar version back on BBC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

The UK version is back on september 22nd if Twitter is to be believed.

it's going to get confusing watching both:)

Eh not really in fairness, lets be honest theres only one worth watching and it aint the one with the one with the doddery old fart that has meetings at 6am :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sack

The poker player from Cork is going to make for great watching apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Thought it was gas last year, looking forward to the new season!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

apparently o'connor is gone from the 'you're fired' programme and is being replaced by Anton Savage ! Love Him !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Looks like this isn't back next week as was leaked by last years contestant Lorraine . She who was to be trusted on all thing and who was never wrong until she picked that awful cat making craft as her product to market on TV.
    And now again with the start date of the new season. :rolleyes:

I'm delighted Brendan O Connor has got the shove off the Meet the Apprentice show. I found him very smarmy on it last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 allaction22

Sack wrote: »
    The poker player from Cork is going to make for great watching apparently.
    Do you know the name of this poker player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

does anybody have a link to a list of the contestants?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Starting tomorrow night at 9 on TV3 according to the TV guide! Haven't seen too many ads for it tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Full lineup here

http://apprentice.tv3.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭LevelSpirit

6th October for the UK one.
    Just got some info from a cast member on the Irish one -
    Bill keeps cutting so that they can reshoot an argument where he is made look a fool. They always have to reshoot so the bumbling fool looks like he is the smart one.

Bill keeps cutting so that they can reshoot an argument where he is made look a fool. They always have to reshoot so the bumbling fool looks like he is the smart one.

We knew that kinda thing happened last year as well, especially when he
    fluffs his lines!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

i'll be watching, i actually quite like Bill Cullen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Cant wait for this to start :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭joannaman

Does anyone know how I can watch this live in the UK? I've recently moved over and this is my favourite car-crash tv show but I don't think I can watch live on the tv3 website cos I have a UK IP. Thanks for any suggestions - I don't want to miss Bill saying "you're spoofing" or him coming into the boardroom through that sliding door, like he's coming out of the jacks. I always expect him to say to Jackie to in and give the toilet a wipe after him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

KylieWyley wrote: »
    Lord Alan Sugar ftw.

Seriously, what does "ftw" stand for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Seriously, what does "ftw" stand for?

Here you go

Looking forward to this tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Looking forward to this too. The threads were great craic last year with scary-eyed Aoiffffe and Breffny and Geraldine!

The UK one is starting "late Autumn" according to the BBC website so we'll be spoilt!

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

Do you know the name of this poker player?

Kieran Walsh

Wow, must have spent days trying to film that segment then :D

None of the clowns on the last 2 series even tried to put it up to him, why not? The contestants are as bad as the host himself, a transition year student wouldnt find it hard to argue with some of Cullen's "logic". Its a car crash TV show, TV3 dont care why people are watching it as they'll get the ratings but lets be honest its not because its going to generate the next Bill Gates is it?

The winner will end up flogging cars or becoming a sales manager in Cullen's "empire", ie 2 garages and a hotel :rolleyes:

Judging by how much Cullen's companies are haemorrhaging in the last 3 years it would appear hes only doing this show as he needs the money :o

Last years winner spent the year in a renault garage in Swords, the highlight of which was launching a new Van, handy money but hardly the aspiration of someone who is taking their career seriously.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Sizzler wrote: »
    Wow, must have spent days trying to film that segment then :D

None of the clowns on the last 2 series even tried to put it up to him, why not? The contestants are as bad as the host himself, a transition year student wouldnt find it hard to argue with some of Cullen's "logic". Its a car crash TV show, TV3 dont care why people are watching it as they'll get the ratings but lets be honest its not because its going to generate the next Bill Gates is it?

The winner will end up flogging cars or becoming a sales manager in Cullen's "empire", ie 2 garages and a hotel :rolleyes:

Judging by how much Cullen's companies are haemorrhaging in the last 3 years it would appear hes only doing this show as he needs the money :o

Last years winner spent the year in a renault garage in Swords, the highlight of which was launching a new Van, handy money but hardly the aspiration of someone who is taking their career seriously.

That's very true. There really is no major benefit to winning the show.
    I guess it would mostly appeal to attention seekers who would enjoy their 15 minutes.

And I'll certainly enjoy watching them! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Christ is it a year since I watched a programme on TV3, gee time flies. Looking at the faces Cahal could be in trouble as he can't even spell his own name, and the dark haired Niamh looks fecking scary and a couple of foreigners to boot could be feisty.
    Looking forward to this year's muppet show.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Anyone know how long after the show they put them online?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Woo HOOOOOO!!!!!

Can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ha ha ur wun cycling along on her Dublin Bike!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement