Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL 2010 **Week 1**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

yeahimhere wrote: »
    Anton's excessive hand gestures and head movements are really annoying.

A person who is well suited to radio!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Gerldine should lay off the champagne in the green room before the show.
    She's not making much sense.
    She's laughing inappropriately.

Was that a hiccup we saw from her there???!!!!!!

Heroditas wrote: »
    A person who is well suited to radio!

But he is so hawt!

I loves him on the tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

Think the Irish one is so much better the the British, cant figure out why?
    There is David Brent in there, a few catty ones and some guys who are total s**ts.
    Does anyone else think that Michelle got herself 'freshened up' for the show, possibly by the same person who 'freshened up' Mommy Crystal Swing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Him Hot?

I think im watching wrong programme!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Oh amdublin i'm with you on this one :) my monday nights are mapped out for now on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

I'm hoping the You're Fired show gets a little better as the series goes on. I didn't know Anton Savage before this, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that it's first show nerves etc. It just seems a little stiff and forced jokes etc. Dare I say it...Brendan O'Connor was a little better

/hangs head in shame

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

amdublin wrote: »
    But he is so hawt!

I loves him on the tv.

I love him both on tv and radio! We should start an appreciation threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭obi604

that Niamhh one in the red jacket is unreal useless and unreal stink lookin

overall, an awful yolk

thalia_13 wrote: »

Yeah he's hawt.

And his voice is se%y too.

overall Hawtness.

• Advertisement

Oh please get rid of Gerldine. She's wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Well, that's it for tonight.
    I'd forgotten how much fun these threads were.
    Roll on next Monday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

wish anton would make a bit more eye contact and stop looking at the feckin desk :rolleyes:

and geraldine should take it easy on the sauce next week :D

thalia_13 wrote: »

Okay that thing he did with the monkey at the end was not cool.

Hey! Wonder how you get tickets to the You're Fired show?!!!! ;)

feelpablo wrote: »
    and geraldine should take it easy on the sauce next week

BIGTIME

Who does she think she is? Brian Cowen?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Snibbles

Maire Geoghan Quinn lookalike definitely should have gone tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

patmac wrote: »
    Christ is it a year since I watched a programme on TV3, gee time flies. Looking at the faces Cahal could be in trouble as he can't even spell his own name, and the dark haired Niamh looks fecking scary and a couple of foreigners to boot could be feisty.
    Looking forward to this year's muppet show.

Jaysus I'm good:D
    They didn't disappoint, so many low points Coughal knocking the china out of your one's hand was only surpassed by the 4 muppets going into Bill's showroom to sell the eminent hotelier hotel rooms, you couldn't make it up! and Barry he's a cúnt lol. Will will win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Only one looker in the whole bunch. Poor enough. Hopefully she will stay in a good while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

BIGTIME

Who does she think she is? Brian Cowen?
    hahahahaha *hi5*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Kersh

who is he and what was he on before

I know him from racing :D , He used to race in the same cars as me, then he moved on to another class. He rolled his car end over end once at Kirkistown up north and got out of the wreckage and bowed to the spectators watching, then walked away :eek:

He has won a fair few races, all in single seaters of some sort.

Then I heard him on the radio one day. His mam is Terry Prone iirc.

• Advertisement

Heroditas wrote: »
    Caroline is a solicitor? Why the hell is she on that show?
    Is she mad?

Not up to date on the whole recession?? 1000's of unemployed solicitors in Ireland at the moment.

Hardly are recruitment in law. She would not be quailified to practice law in another country unless she does more exams.

Not a bad move my her I feel??

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Babalons

'The Apprentice at home' show is on 3e at the moment. Their gonna milk this thing to the bitter end this year. Balls of product placement, cheap ass chrysler voyager cars for sitting in, and 3 shows in total. TV3 CASH COW!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

If that lot really are the best Ireland has to offer we are truly f**ked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Oh only watching online now, but I fell out of my seat laughing at the strut of 'yer one in the white coat at the front over the bridge at the start :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Babalons wrote: »
    'The Apprentice at home' show is on 3e at the moment. Their gonna milk this thing to the bitter end this year. Balls of product placement, cheap ass chrysler voyager cars for sitting in, and 3 shows in total. TV3 CASH COW!!!!

Shock horror, commercial tv station makes the most of a hugely successful TV Show to sell advertisements! Maybe you should be on it. With your business sense ( or lack of) you would fit right in.

I think TV3 have made a superb job of this over the past three years

calex71 wrote: »
    Oh only watching online now, but I fell out of my seat laughing at the strut of 'yer one in the white coat at the front over the bridge at the start :D

Hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

wow this makes me laugh- first year, some decent sales personnel, crap tasks, no interest. Winner ends up with a job as a hotel PM

Last year, some good characters, decent tasks but winner is a Car salesman for a year.

This year, throw all the characters in one melting pot- more dubs, a gay, stupid girls, ignorant boys, fire in more foreigners that we can belittle,

Winner wins a gift voucher to the illustrious 4 **** Carlton Hotel, also winner wins a birthday streamer and a box of chocolates.

In the mean time they enjoy getting beat up by the people that enjoy logging on here when the series is on and exciting their Monday evenings, the type to whom people like Breff or AoiFFFFFFFFFE are aspirational figures from the last show.

god help us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Anton??

PR Consultant with Carr Communications (son of the directors). He is a director also I think.

I thought he was Ardle O'Hanlons little brother!!! He's the cut of him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭ucdmike

I was half expecting English Steve to be at the Renault garage when the lads went out there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Absolute freakshow. Clowns who are obviously struggling and are inherently desperate for some sort of "fame".

Absolutely farcical that Cullen spouts that these are the "brightest" people in Ireland, eh NO Bill. These are gimps that are either on the scratcher, are plainly crap at what they do or just want to be on TV.

Cullen is an absolute waffler who contradicts himself more times than a spoofing politician not sure if this is supposed to be a "feature" of the show but I dont think a student would take him seriously, an 'ol codger who should be out playing golf not giving it the large. Someone needs to laugh in his face, now that would be reality TV.

This is worse than car crash TV now, its just plain horseshyte.

More blatant product placement as well, does the BAI even watch this show:confused::rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement