Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fame - Cork Opera house - How to get tickets?????????

Options
  • 30-08-2010 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Ok, the situation is, my sis is coming home for a holiday in a couple of weeks and I thought it would be a nice girly night for me, my sis and my mom to head to see Fame in Cork Opera house. I know they are closed at the minute - but I tried to book online, and the issue is that my mom is in a wheelchair and their online booking system doesn't cater for this. About a week ago, I filled in the form online with the wheelchair emblem, and it said someone would contact me straight away - When I didn't hear I contacted the online company ticket.com who work on behalf of the opera house for their online sales, basically a not very nice woman told me that they do not do sales over the phone,I explained my predicament but to no avail, she was not helping me at all (Plus I had to call the UK so it cost me to speak to a rude person:mad:)
    So basically, I am none the wiser, the opera house is not opening until Monday week I believe, they have limited wheelchair tickets so do I just assume that no one has been able to buy them and Ill be ok for the night of my choice - its a bit annoying to be honest and disheartening for anyone in a wheelchair!

Rant over - any suggestions????? :cool:

Comments

Advertisement