Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's hair dresser in Limerick?

• 30-08-2010 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Just wondering if anyone know's of a hairdresser in Limerick who will cut children's hair.
    I have 2 girls aged 6 and 4, the 4 year old is very shy and will probably want to sit in my arms.
    I would appreciate if anybody knows of a hairdresser who is used to cutting children's hair. I have been to my own hairdresser(who will remain nameless) with them in the past but it was NOT a good experience.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

There is a place down on John St, near Hourigans called Kidz Cuts (I think thats the name), very good with small kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

that is kiddies kutz based in the brazen head hair salon in John St. highly recommend them. i have been taking my kids there for 9 years. €10 per child well worth it and a lovely cut. dvd can be put on for smallies and they get a lollipop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

I bring my kids to willow in raheen siobhan is excellent with kids

Advertisement