Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upc Basic Analogue To Digital

Options
  • 30-08-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Howya, I'm Thinkin About Switching to UPC Digital+ And Getting The Max+ Pack For €38.75...
    http://www.upc.ie/digitaltv/maxplus/

I have A few Questions.
    1.I'm On The Upc Basic Analogue Tv At The Moment And I Was Wondering Will I Have To Pay The Basic Cost And Max+ Cost ? Or Will It Just Be The Max+ Cost?
    2.Will My Multiroom Box Be A Standard or Digital+ box?If It Is A Standard Box Can I Get A Digital+ Box?

Jordan
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭dunworth1

you will just pay the max pack cost

you will get the stranded box but you can get a plus box for a fiver extra a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Runs Cold

max tv is €34 per month dvr (plus is free with max) max with HD is €39

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

dunworth1 wrote: »
    you will just pay the max pack cost

you will get the stranded box but you can get a plus box for a fiver extra a month

Whats a stranded box?

its a box that you get off upc
    you can only watch tv with it you cant rewind pause or record any thing

Oh do you mean a standard box?

• Advertisement

Oh do you mean a standard box?

yes

sorry i didn't see that i had miss spelled it

dj-kyosho wrote: »
    Howya, I'm Thinkin About Switching to UPC Digital+ And Getting The Max+ Pack For €38.75...
    http://www.upc.ie/digitaltv/maxplus/

I have A few Questions.
    1.I'm On The Upc Basic Analogue Tv At The Moment And I Was Wondering Will I Have To Pay The Basic Cost And Max+ Cost ? Or Will It Just Be The Max+ Cost?
    2.Will My Multiroom Box Be A Standard or Digital+ box?If It Is A Standard Box Can I Get A Digital+ Box?

Jordan

Why not get Max HD with multiroom for €40 pm
    http://www.upc.ie/television/maxhdplus/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

hey sorry for hijacking this thread , but i just moved into a house with analouge upc and 20mb broadband , will it cost anything to change to digital ? not sure on the price package my landlord is paying .

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

awhir wrote: »
    hey sorry for hijacking this thread , but i just moved into a house with analouge upc and 20mb broadband , will it cost anything to change to digital ? not sure on the price package my landlord is paying .
    Ya it will cost about 69.69 AFAIK

Advertisement