Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deferral of a Course

• 30-08-2010 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi,
    I applied to WIT to try and defer my college course until next year. I got my first choice and was hoping to take it up next year.
    They haven't gotten back to me yet about the deferral so I'm not sure what to do..
    I haven't accepted or declined my CAO offer and the deadline is today. What should I do? Ring the college?
    And if I don't get my deferral, can I just leave my CAO from this year and reapply for the course next year?

Please help!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

laneykin wrote: »
    Hi,
    I applied to WIT to try and defer my college course until next year. I got my first choice and was hoping to take it up next year.
    They haven't gotten back to me yet about the deferral so I'm not sure what to do..
    I haven't accepted or declined my CAO offer and the deadline is today. What should I do? Ring the college?
    And if I don't get my deferral, can I just leave my CAO from this year and reapply for the course next year?

Please help!!!

Ring them again and again until you get an answer...it closes at 5.30. I *think* for a deferral you accept it and then let them know, but ring the CAO and WIT and find out.

If you think your points will get you the same course next year, then you can apply again :)

Advertisement