Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Yup a personalized email as you say!!

Its stupid like cause they just give you your pass/fail kind of thing!

Cheers. I got a new password and it still won't let me in.Arrrrhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Ya its down for some!

Ring the helpdesk at 9 in the morning! 0214326464...

They'll sort you id say!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BBUSYR2

Okay so no sign of an email in my account????

I am a night time student if that makes any difference.

Have had a look through my web4student and came across this......

Displayed below are various items which may affect your registration. Your Time Ticket, Holds, Academic Standing, Student Status, Class, and Curriculum may prevent registration or restrict the courses you will be permitted to select.
    You have no Registration Time Ticket. You may register at any time.
    You have no Holds which prevent registration.
    Your Academic Standing is Pass with Merit - Grade 1 which permits registration.
    Your Student Status prevents registration.
    Your Class for registration purposes is Third Year.

Any ideas? I have just finished 2nd year part time and have applied for full time 3rd year. I'm assuming I passed. Just looking for someone to reassure me really!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Think you got a grade one merit which means you've passed congrats!

And its just saying your able to register now...

Ring tommorow or call in early monday!

From CIT site
    The Institute is currently experiencing a large demand by students attempting to access autumn repeat results by email.

We ask for your patience at this time. If you are unable to access results by email over the weekend, please contact your Department on Monday from 9.00am onwards. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

themonboys wrote: »
    From CIT site

You would think that they donot know how many people are in exam years or something

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Anyway, why don't people just forward their college emails to their personal email? That's what I do. Way easier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 manunitedfan

I got EX - Exemptions Granted.

I passed 10 out of 12 modules so I am allowed into second year but having lectures at night time instead of during the day.

Rang on Monday to get my results and I'm still waiting!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Broken Strings

themonboys wrote: »
    Rang on Monday to get my results and I'm still waiting!!!!

Did you ring admissions or your department head?

If they don't respond it will be a case of queueing up outside your department head's door unfortunatley...

• Advertisement

Went to head of dept, they're on the case but still waiting :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 story123

I rang up CIT this morning and they told me that at 12 o clock you will be able to log into your email and go onto web4 student and be able to see the breakdown of your results. Well guess what, I still can't log in.

Does anyone know where I can find the breakdown of my results? I know I got an EX because they let me into my email account a couple of days ago. So I know I have to repeat but I can't pay the bloody fees if I don't know how many I failed. CIT are really pissing me off, they seriously have no clue.

I'm able to login to Web4Students and get my results and I think I passed. It gives 2 results for the same (failed) subject, one has no 5.00 next to it but the other has so I think I got it. Only thing is it says Exemption(s) Granted at the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BBUSYR2

Everyone that has passed autum exams and have enough credits to move on to the next level should have received their place offers in the post this week.

EX means you cannot move to the next level. You have not obtained enough credits to pass that stage of the course.

If you have passed (regardless of being through compensation or not) it will tell you in 'check your registration status' on web4.

Best bet is call to your Head of Dept. Never mind emailing or phone calls go out set up camp outside their office til you can speak to them face to face and sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I was in talking to my head of dept. last week about an un-releated matter, he had a folder with everyones exam results and he just showed me mine, no hassle.

Finally got my results and thankfully I passed

Advertisement